Additional tests can be selected in addition to the basic comprehensive checkup through consultation.
- Brain CT : General cerebrovascular conditions such as hemorrhage and
- Chest CT : Diagnosis of lung cancer and chronic lung diseases.
- Cardiac CT : Diagnosis of coronary artery diseases such as angina and myocardial infarction.
- Cerebrovascular CT : Diagnosis of cerebrovascular disorders including cerebral hemorrhage and aneurysm.
- Abdominal, pelvic CT : Diagnosis of abdominal and pelvic diseases such as liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, renal cancer, and ovarian cancer.
Colon CT : Diagnosis of colon diseases such as colorectal cancer.
- Brain MRI : Diagnosis of a broad range of disorders that involve the
brain such as cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral infarction and brain
- Cervical MRI :Diagnosis of herniated cervical disk and degenerative cervical diseases.
- Brain MRI+MRA : Diagnosis of herniated cervical disk and degenerative cervical diseases.
- Lumbar MRI : Diagnosis of chronic back pain such as herniated lumbar disk and spinal stenosis.
- Upper Gastrointestinal endoscopy(under sedation) : Reduces pain and
discomfort while receiving gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- Colonoscopy (under sedation) : Diagnosis of colorectal cancer, polyp, inflammation and ulcer.
-Thyroid Ultrasonography : Diagnosis of thyroid cancer and nodules. Evaluation of morphological abnormalities of thyroid and surrounding organs.
Carotid Ultrasonography: 80% of blood circulation passes through the carotid artery. This test offers diagnosis of conditions such as stroke by evaluating the blood flow and vascular condition of the carotid artery.
Mammography: Diagnosis of breast cancer and nodules.
Gynecologic transvaginal Ultrasonography : Diagnosis of diseases involving the uterus, ovary and Fallopian tubes that are located inside the female pelvis.
Echocardiography: Diagnosis of diseases such as heart failure, hypertension complications and valvular heart diseases.
-PET CT(Torso) : Screening test for various early-stage cancers.
- Treadmill Test : Diagnosis of angina and arrhythmia.
- Atherosclerosis Test : This test indirectly evaluates the level of atherosclerosis and stenosis by measuring the blood pressure waveform and blood pressure of each extremity.
- Transcranial Doppler(TCD) : This test measures the intracranial circulation to detect risk factors for diseases such as stroke by identifying the general vascular conditions such as vascular stenosis, obstruction and hemorrhage.
- Bone density Test : This test evaluates the bone density in order to diagnose and prevent osteoporosis. - 남성호르몬검사 : 남성갱년기 진단
- Male hormone Test : Diagnosis of male menopause.
-Female hormone Test : Diagnosis of female menopause This test identifies diseases that involve women such as menopause by measuring female hormone levels.
- Hepatitis A : Hepatitis A antibody test (recommended for people in 20s~40s).
- Rubella antibody Test : This test checks the patient’s immunity against rubella. Rubella antibody test for women who plan to become pregnant.
- Urine cytology: Diagnosis of bladder cancer, renal cancer and ureteral cancer.
- Bladder cancer Test(NMP22) : Bladder cancer test.
- Polysomnography : This test is used to evaluate the effects of the quality of sleep, frequency of sleep apnea and hypopnea and level of sleep hypoxia on the heart.
- Genetic Test: This identifies the risk of key diseases through customized genetic analysis and offers a guide on lifestyle adjustment.